Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Greatness

I like how many stars the black guy has after he steals snakes weapon. There's just a huge clump of like 30 of them. lol fantastic

Bambee Bambee

awesome

I'd think it would be safe to say that was actually better than the original. At least it was more entertaining.

Battlepark Battlepark

lol

Reminds me of playing Halo 3 on xbox live

Inward Singing Inward Singing

haha

Gotta love Kage and Jables

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

hahaha

Like omigod, I need to have so much fun too!!

Day In The Life of a Cow Day In The Life of a Cow

I want a hamburger

First thing I noticed was the awkward movement of the characters. Second thing I noticed was the voice acting. I've heard better sound quality on Xbox live mics. It was awful.

Anyway, sound aside. I couldn't finish the movie. The story was boring and slow, moving body parts looked like bendy straws, and the voice acting was bad.
Next time don't write about cows.

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

bwahahaha

I'm here to serve you up a tall frosty glass of JUSTICE!!!

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

wow

Wow! I HAVE to see the second half of this for sure. The animation was smooth and proportionally quite accurate. Things moved smoothly and were drawn well. The storyline was both creative and entertaining, and I can't wait to see the second half of this. Deinately worthy of the front page. It's about freakin' time we got some good stuff on the front page.

Gravity's Just a Theory Gravity's Just a Theory

intriguing

Wow the music was great, and the animation flowed very well with it. I liked it.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

hahhah

you're not good enough private skittles.