Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Greatness

I like how many stars the black guy has after he steals snakes weapon. There's just a huge clump of like 30 of them. lol fantastic

Bambee Bambee

awesome

I'd think it would be safe to say that was actually better than the original. At least it was more entertaining.

Battlepark Battlepark

lol

Reminds me of playing Halo 3 on xbox live

Shah Ababwha Shah Ababwha

Space... its really, really big.

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

Time Teaser Time Teaser

good

It sounded like the timing was off in several places. Might want to check your tracking or use a metronome (If you didn't already.)

It sounds great though. I can't wait to hear the full version.

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

I didn't use a metronome or any kind of drum track, sometimes I think it just "feels" better to wing it. That way you're not stressed out trying for perfection. I don't really want to be a robot, the most soulful solos are freetime.
This was simple 4/4 time, not freetime... but I didn't really want to confine myself having to worry about being perfectly on beat. I'm odd like that.... As long as it sounds good, who cares if it's on time, right?

Twightlight Highway Twightlight Highway

Potential be thy name

The piano is beautiful, but the drums really hurt the song. Also, the horn really needs to go, or be changed to something else a little less offensive. It's too bright and loud for the mellow piano.

Great start though. You should remix.